CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SLOWLY Becoming Myself Again

I am glad to say that today is the first day since 2/26 that I can say I feel a bit like myself again. A handful of wonderful freak complications following my surgery has had me pretty much laid up until this past weekend. But, thanks to the internet and a finding that a Chiropractor could help me through one of the issues had headed me in the right direction.

Tim and the boys have been such wonderful troopers through all of this. The boys have understood that "Mommy doesn't feel good and that the medicines that the Drs gave me gave me horrible headaches" and Tim has worn my "Mommy Hat" quite well for the past 3 weeks (Thanks Honey, I owe you big time!)

So "Our Life As Riley" will come to life again and I will post some pictures that I took this past weekend at an outing to our local park as well as a couple of funny videos that I was able to take BEFORE I really started to feel like __________ (you fill in the blank, I have plenty of words to describe it though).

Today is better than yesterday and tomorrow will only be better! THAT I am sure of.

0 comments: