CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

9 Years Ago



9 years ago today was ONE of the best days of my life. The day that I married my best friend and soulmate and we began a new chapter in our life.

I remember the day like it was just yesterday. We had frantically pulled our wedding together in 2 months in order to do it on a long weekend when our family and friends from out of town could travel in to be with us on our special day. 40 people were with us to be exact. A small intimate group, but those people who had supported us during our relationship and who had all "BEEN THERE" for us when we needed them the most.

9 years of marriage has brought Tim and I so many things it's hard to list them all but the biggest being a new home and a family of our own. I wouldn't want my life to be any other way!

Happy Anniversary, Honey! I love you more than you will ever know!



Photobucket

0 comments: