CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5, 2008

A Work In Progress......

I have kept videos of Jack since he was an infant on my camcorder but once I realized that my old camera could take video, I started taking them there so I could send them to out of town family so they could see the boys in action. Watching the videos (or "Pictures" as Mason calls them) have become a favorite thing for the boys to do. To see themselves when they were younger just fascinates them. In order to preserve these memories for all of us, I have transfered them to a DVD format that we will have forever and can watch on our TV instead of being crammed around our computer monitor. So here it is so far....it's a work in progress as I'll still add to the collection a little bit more but it's 90% done. Enjoy!

0 comments: