CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bowl-a-Rama

Saturday was the hottest day of the year so far (and we're only a week into Summer) so we decided to hide from the heat at a bowling alley. The boys had never been bowling before so they were excited to give it a try. They bowled two complete games and had a great time. We even got cards for a FREE GAME A DAY for the rest of the summer! While I doubt we'll make it back EVERY DAY, you can bet we'll go every other weekend or something just for a change of pace.

Oh and the best part of the whole thing..........we were ONE OF TWO LANES being bowled! We pretty much had the entire place all to ourselves! How cool is that!?!?















Photobucket

1 comments:

Amy said...

What fun and I love the B & W photos! We joined that bowl for free program as well. I plan on taking Noah next week for the first time. Today, we watched video of the one time Jack went and loved it. He used the little ramp and bumpers but I am not sure what Noah will do. I love looking at your blog, it makes me smile. You are a very special family