CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Bulldog And A Kicker

Pretty cool names huh?

Well next Saturday, Mason becomes a Bulldog {quite fitting I think} and Jack becomes a kicker {if you knew him you'd know that that name fits him to a tee as well} as the boys start their first organized sports activity with the Chesterfield YMCA's fall soccer league.

I'm so excited for them both and so are they!!! Each Saturday, they will have 30 minutes of practice time followed by a 20 minute scrimage vs. a "rival" team in their same age bracket! It should be quite a sight to see 18-20 little people running down the soccer field in a CLUMP to get the ball!!! I can't wait! I can officially call myself a Soccer Mom {yikes!}

Both boys practice/play at the EXACT same time so that's going to make it a challenge for Tim and I. But we're hoping that they are on some what adjacent fields so we can float back and forth to watch them both.

Stay tuned.....you know me! There will be PLENTY of pictures posted each week after their practices/games!!!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Amy said...

Enjoy and I can't wait to see the photos..