CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Feeling Neglected?

I'm sorry that I've been such a bad blogger lately. Our lives were turned a bit upside down the last few weeks with my Grandmother's illness and her death. While we have closed that door and tried to return to some sense of normalcy in our lives, I just haven't had anything exciting to blog about. They boys are good, we are good and we are enjoying amazing Fall weather that has settled into St. Louis.

But.............I have a feeling that I will be blogging strong this weekend as Tim and I are taking the boys to their first St. Louis Cardinals Baseball Game!!!! Woo Hoo!!! They are SO EXCITED to see Albert and the rest of the Cardinals play ball at Busch Stadium.

So............stay tuned!


Photobucket

0 comments: