CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

A House Fit For A King....Or A Gingerbread Man!











One of my goals as a Mother is to create traditions in our home around the holidays that I can share with my boys and that they will remember when they are older. This year, I decided to do just that and make a gingerbread house with them that we can look at and enjoy throughout the holidays. It took Tim, Mason, Jack and I to all put the house together but then Jack and I decorated it while Mason was sleeping one afternoon.

These are some shots of our "decorating session". Yes, Mommy had a hand in the final product but Jack was the "design/build man" and told me where the icing needed to go and then he put the candies on. We were both very pleased with our final product and Mason's reaction was a great big "Woah!"




0 comments: