CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

The School Christmas Pageant










One of my favorite things about being a Mom during the holidays, other than just the sheer excitement and anticipation of Santa's big visit, is the annual school Christmas Pageant. They start prepping the kids as soon as Thanksgiving is over and start teaching them their Christmas songs that they will sing.

For weeks, Jack has been singing Jingle Bells, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and Santa Claus is coming to Town like he's known them all his life. He even has hand gestures to Santa Claus is Coming To Town (it's a hoot). He's been so excited about it!

Well Wednesday night was the big night. I was stuck at home recovering from my hellish week of two surgeries, so Tim bundled up the boys and braved the Christmas Pageant on his own. So that I wouldn't miss anything, he went with digital camera in hand. This is one of the videos that he returned with. I was so excited! (Mason is sitting on his teacher's knee and is kind of hidden so it's hard to see him but I LOVE the reindeer hats! He kept his on the whole time!)



The boys were on opposite ends of the room and they sang at different times so he struggled to get both of them and Jack got stage fright and didn't sing until the very last line of Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer (which was the last song). I was sad that I couldn't go but seeing the videos made me feel like I was almost there.


Thanks Honey! I appreciate you going for me!

0 comments: