CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Caroline Is Coming, Caroline Is Coming!!!


Caroline (far right) with my niece, Sarah (center),
and nephews Peter (far left) & Jack (front)

We've been trying since last summer to get my youngest niece, Caroline, here to St. Louis from New Jersey for a visit and it's FINALLY going to happen!!! I'm so excited!!! We haven't seen her since Tim and I got married in 2002 and she's NEVER met Jack and Mason. She will be staying with us for a few days and then with Hank and Tricia (my brother and SIL) during the week because of a business trip that I have to go on (unfortunately).


Hip Hip Hooray, Ro, we can't wait to see you!!!
Sarah and Peter - you two are welcome to visit anytime as well - just say the word!!!

0 comments: