CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 21, 2008

He's 21!!!


21 Months that is! Where is the time going!?!? Seems like just yesterday I was miserably large and couldn't wait for him to be out of me & now look at him. He's not a baby any more!

Sometimes I wish that I could turn back the hands of time to when my boys were soft little babies that I could fit in the crook of my arm and snuggle with them and fall asleep with them on my chest. Now they are two VERY ACTIVE little boys who rarely slow down and will sit for only minutes at a time to snuggle with me. Someday they are going to be taller than me and have busy lives that will include sports, friends, and much to my dismay....girls!!!

Oh well................guess this is just all a part of being a Mom. They have to grow up sometime.

0 comments: