CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Dress-Up


Friday night, Tim and I had the opportunity to go to a charity function for The Foundation for Children With Cancer. Held at The Tenderloin Room at The Chase Park Plaza Hotel, the night was themed as a Western Murder Mystery and as attendees, we were given "characters" to come as for the night.

A Traveler from the East and a Saloon girl were our assigned parts and I think we did a pretty good job dressing the part. Of course, Tim's costume took a little less effort than mine did and once I got over the "Oh my god, I have to dress up!!?!?" shock, I decided to embrace the idea and have fun with it. Plus....how often do we, as adults, get the chance to dress up and pretend play? Not that often so I decided to just go with the flow.

We had a wonderful night and the event was for a wonderful cause. We didn't win the Grand Prize (which was a Wii) but Tim was pretty close with his guess as to who had commited the murder.

Thanks again to our friends Lisa and Bob for inviting us and for a wonderful evening of "Dress-Up".



Photobucket

1 comments:

Jessi said...

You guys all look so cute!!!