CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Inevitable

I knew that it was bound to come up SOMETIME. The boys asking for me to paint their finger nails or toe nails. Anyone who knows me well knows that every other Sunday is MOMMY TIME at the Nail Salon. In the Spring and Summer, it's nails and toes and Fall and Winter, just nails - it's just one of the things I do for myself.

Well, Tuesday, Mason comes home and his fingers are all green. I asked him what happened to his fingers and he said "Johnny has fingernail polish! I want fingernail polish!" {eek!} So I told him that we'd paint his finger nails sometime. "Green?" he said. "Yes Green, Mason" was my response.

He didn't let up. Kept asking and asking so yesterday at lunch I ventured over to Walgreens that's not too far from my office and purchased GREEN nailpolish. Can't say I've ever had a bottle of green nail polish before. Red, pink, coral, brown, black but not green!

So..............as I figured, the inevitable came true!


And even Jack got in on the fun! His choice of color - my dark purple that looks black!

P.S. They have feet like their Father! Mine are much prettier!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack's piggies look like yours! Too funny!!! And Tim was not pleased when I put lipstick on Mason when he was little :)

xxxooo

Kelly said...

That is awesome!!!!!!!! I love it!