CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Alive And Kicking!

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately but things are just status quo at our house. And that is a good thing. We spent the first weeks of the New Year just trying to stay warm with our subzero temps in St. Louis and really haven't had too much to share.

The boys are good - staying healthy and behaving as best as they can. We had their "Winter Gala" at school last week (the Christmas Program that wasn't a Christmas Program) and I have a few videos of Jack's class (Mason got stage fright and freaked out so he didn't participate) but I have yet to upload them to the computer.

This weekend we went to Sophie's 3rd Birthday party at Build A Bear Workshop (see Hank & Tricia's Blog Post HERE)and had a great time. Both of the boys created new friends and they have not left their sides since we got home!

Other than that, nothing new or earth shattering to report - just wanted to make sure everyone knew that we were alive and kicking!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering if KC did the program or not. I look forward to seeing the video. I wish I could have been there. I think last year I held and comforted Mason so that he would sing with us. How I miss your boys.

I love Build-a-Bear. I bet they had fun.

Hope you all are doing well.

Jeanne