CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Reflections Of My Past

So many people that I know have looked at their past and documented what happened to them in the past decade so I decided that I'd give it a whirl. Reflecting back, some of it was good, some of it could be classified as "best moments of my life", and the others.....we'll I'll just say I'll leave them with my past.

So here we go:
- Our house was broken into the day after Christmas - bad guys took more than just electronics, it was the first time I didn't feel "Safe" in my own home.
- Went on my first cruise (and loved it)
- Lost my Grandfather to prostate cancer
- Experienced 9/11 from a far
- Was proposed to a second time by Tim
- Planned our wedding in a record 6 wks
- Got married to my best friend in the whole wide world - 8/31/2002
- Put our house (make that Tim's house) on the market FSBO (hoping to sell it fast)
- Sold our house FAST (that was a relief)
- Bought our "first home" together
- Went on a belated honeymoon in Negril, Jamaica
- Found out that we brought back a souvenir from Negril - I was PREGNANT!
- Moved into our new home
- Had our first child - 10/20/2004
- Tim lost his father to Colon Cancer
- Welcomed a new nephew into the world from a far
- Got pregnant again and experienced the heartbreak of a miscarriage
- Got pregnant again (obviously it wasn't hard for me to do)
- Had our second child (and called it quits there)- 4/20/2006
- Survived the first year with two children under 2 1/2 (it was filled with a lot of illness by all of us!)
- Experienced many "firsts" and "milestones" as a parent
- Started blogging as a way to keep family & friends up to day on our goings on
- Successfully potty trained two boys! {That to me was a huge accomplishment}
- Turned 40 - 10/17/2008
- Got my first tattoo (and so want to get another)- 10/17/2008
- Welcomed a niece, from across the globe, into our family
- Lost my Grandmother to Cancer
- Said hello to a BRAND NEW DECADE!

Whoa - that's a fair amount of stuff! I'm sure that I've forgotten SOMETHING of some significant importance but hey, you can't remember it all

Photobucket

0 comments: