CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Take 10% Off!

Starting 1/1/10 - my little side job, selling personalized stationery and paper products has gone online! I'm so excited because it will give so many people a greater access to such wonderful products.

For the month of January - as a way to celebrate our online presence, Paperly is offering 10% OFF of all orders placed through my website!

That's a GREAT savings and a wonderful way to restock on your stationery and note cards that you just used up writing your "Thank You's" for all those Christmas presents that you just got!

So................check out my website - www.mypaperly.com/libbyriley and order away! If you have any questions, please let me know!

Happy New Year


Photobucket

0 comments: