CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Get To Know ME A Little Better!

1. What is your occupation right now? Branch Manager for Manpower Inc. I've been in the Staffing Industry since 1994.
2. What color are your socks right now? I'm not wearing socks and rarely do in the Summer
3. What are you listening to right now? My Ipod - it's a mix of music
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Peanut Butter and chocolate snack bar
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope, Tim tried to teach me but gave up
6. Last person you talked to on the phone? An Associate of ours
7. One thing you are wearing right now? Black scoop neck top
8. How old are you today? 40
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Baseball (Go Cards!)
10. What is your favorite drink? Iced tea w/ Lemon or wine spritzers
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? I have to do something to hide the gray!
12. Favorite food? Mexican
13. What is the last movie you watched? Taken
14. Favorite day of the year? Tie between Christmas and Halloween
15. How do you vent anger? Yell
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Hmmmm....I don't remember specifically
17. What is your favorite season? Fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Really neither - I like Raspberries though
19. Living arrangements? Home with Tim, Jack, Mason & a fish
20. When was the last time you cried? Can't remember - probably after my surgery in Feburary and I was miserable
21. What is on the floor of your closet? Laundry basket and my shoes
22. What did you do last night? Fixed dinner, sat and filled out the boys registration for the school year and relaxed while Tim worked in the old kitchen and the boys played WELL on the computer together for over an hour!
23. What are you most afraid of? Losing one of my children or my husband
24. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Plain with Cheese
25. Favorite dog breed? Lab or Dauchaund
26. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
27. How many states have you lived in? 2
28. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds!
29. What is your favorite flower? Roses or Gardenias
30. What is you favorite ice cream flavor? Mint Chocolate Chip

Photobucket

0 comments: