CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Michigan Sneek Peek

Okay, so I took over 400 pictures (that's minus the ones I deleted after each day) so it's going to take me a bit to weed through them and post a run down of our vacation. But in the mean time, here's a sneek peek of our week.....

Our "standard pose" - had to do it!

Some nice lady took our picture - the only family picture we took

And Mommy's infront of the camera for a change too! (Thanks Honey!)

Lunch at the Coffee Shop - waiting patiently for our food

Jack Henry's FIRST FISH! The fish LOVED our Turkey Dogs!

Jack at the Coffee Shop for lunch

Mason enjoying the beach

Mason's FIRST FISH!

Enjoying a stroll on the beach. Don't I look "regal"? {Ha Ha Ha}

They had so much fun kicking the waves!

Beautiful sunsets are not unusual in Ludington, MI!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

Really great pictures Libby! It looks like you guys had a great time!!! :)

Thiago Bratti said...

Hi Libby, what a beautiful family you are, I really luved your blog, Hugs Thi ;D

ps. sory that my english is not THAT good, lol ;D