CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Gearing Up....


By far, one of my favorite "holidays" is Halloween. Even before Tim and I had the boys or lived in a neighborhood, I'd carve a pumpkin or two for myself and just enjoy the day as it was. Now that I have children, I can relish in it that much more. I don't go all out on decorations and what not, it's just the "spirit" of the holiday and the building excitement of Trick Or Treating that I love.


Sunday, we headed out to Rombachs Pumpkin Patch for a birthday party AND to find our pumpkins that we will carve on Friday night. The boys had a tough decision to face picking out JUST THE RIGHT ONE for them but we think they did okay.




Now it will be a decision on what kind of face that each pumpkin gets? Will it be spooky? Happy? Scared? It's in debate right now......you'll have to come back and see what they choose later this week.





Until then........the excitement continues to build and the costumes hang safely in the closet waiting for that special night when the ghouls, goblins and SUPER HEROES come out!!!




Photobucket

0 comments: