CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hit The Vendor Circut Today

Today I took my Paperly bag of tricks out and hit the Vendor circut for the first time. About 20 different vendors from knock off purses, to Partylite, Tastefully Simple, Pampered Chef and some local crafters all under the same roof sharing our goodies.

If I had to pick, there were two vendors who I'd have to lable as my favorites! The first,PJ's by Pinkie, is the business of a friend of mine who was affected by the downsizing in corporate america this year. Instead of dwelling on what had happened to her, she took advantage of the situation and made lemonade out of her lemons. Her PJ's are so cute! The other vendor is called Initial Outfitters. For anyone who loves monogrammed and/or personalized jewelry - this is the stuff for you! I am so excited that I'm going to be sporting one of their beautiful monogrammed necklaces as a birthday present from Tim and the boys!!! I can't wait to order it and get it!!!

Here's what it looks like -

All in all it was a good day. I came away with a future booking for a party, a catalog party that is going on from now until 10/23, some other possible buyers and some new connections of my own.

Photobucket

0 comments: