CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mother's Day

My request for Mother's Day was a picnic lunch at the park with Tim and the boys so that's EXACTLY what we did. We loaded up the tricycles, stopped at McAllister's Deli for sandwiches for Tim and I and Subway for Jack & Mason and headed to the park.








It was PERFECT! Yes, we had a lot of company as many other Mom's had the same idea but that's okay.....we still had a great time. After the park we headed home for a nap and then spent the evening at Tim's Mom & Step-Fathers for dinner.





All in all.....a wonderful Mother's Day. Wish that I could have spent it with ALL the Mom's in my life but my awesome present from Tim and the boys (a new webcam) will allow us to chat online and SEE each other instead of just talking on the phone. I can't wait to try it out!!!
Photobucket

0 comments: