CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

I'm A Big Boy Now!

Okay, so we've tackled the potty training and succeeded. We've ditched the highchair for a booster seat at the table with Mommy & Daddy so now it was time for the BIG step. A Big Boy Bed! I think it was partially Tim's and my wanting to hold on to that one thing that kept us thinking that Jack was a baby still - the crib. But when my father so nicely said "Elizabeth, you can't send him to college in a crib you know?" that I just bit the bullet and did it.

In one weekend, I dropped $450 on all of the STUFF that we needed, sheets, matress pad, blanket, bed rails and mattress set. Daddy picked up the mattress on Friday and yesterday was the big day!

The crib came down and the big boy bed went up! Bedtime went off without a hitch and he slept all night long without any issue.

My baby's not a baby anymore!

1 comments:

mommabelz said...

He looks sooooo tiny in that bed!