CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

He Ate The WHOLE Thing!

Last night as we were leaving Kindercare, the boys stopped at the cracker basket to get their nightly crackers for the long 3 minute ride to our house. Well, instead of crackers there were apples in the basket (they were out of crackers) so Jack took one and started eating it. Well, I wasn't sure about Mason eating a whole apple but to avoid a major breakdown before we even walked out the door, I just gave him the smallest apple out of the basket.

I kept an eye on him from my mirror in the car on the way home and he seemed okay with it so I let him be. Well after about 30 minutes of working at it once we got home....the boy at the WHOLE apple - and I mean the WHOLE freakin apple, skin, flesh, core, seeds and all! Tim and I were laughing so hard. When he finished he handed Tim this little tiny speck of an apple and said "Done" and walked away.

It totally blew our dinner last night as neither of them really ate a whole lot but they had just both eaten an entire apple - Jack worked around the core, unlike his little brother.

0 comments: