CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Spring Sprang (well for at least 48 hours!)


We had THE MOST beautiful weather this past weekend!!! 60's on Saturday and upper 70's on Sunday. We had the boys out as much as physically possible to shake off some of the cabin feaver that had been building up for the past few weeks. They were able to ride their bikes, shoot their air rockets off, go for a few walks, and we even took a trip to the "orange park" down the street and to the Museum of Transportation on Sunday.






Today..........30's, rain and 4-8" of fresh snow is in the forcast for tomorrow! UGH! I'm so ready for Spring!

1 comments:

mommabelz said...

Can I say how lucky I am to have to of the most beautiful boys in my life. I'm such a proud aunt and I am so glad I get to watch them grow up.