CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Phone Call

Every once in a while I get a call from the boys school. EVERY SINGLE TIME, the voice on the other end of the phone saying "Hi, It's Ms. Lois from KinderCare" just sends my heart sinking into my stomach wondering what's happend or who's sick or hurt?

This morning I get a call and after the "Hi, It's Ms. Lois from KinderCare" came "Everything is okay, but I just HAD to call to tell you this" and our conversation went like this:

Lois - We were having circle time today looking at the family pictures of the children and we came to Mason and pointed to the picture and said "Mason who is this?"

Mason replied "My Daddy!"

Lois - Then we pointed to the picture again and said "Mason who is this?"

Mason replied "My Mommy!"

Lois - Then I asked him "Mason what is her name?"

Mason replied "Babe!"

OMG - I just started cracking up on the phone! The boys know that Tim calls me "Babe" so naturally when you ask them what my name is other than MOMMY they're going to tell you. She said that she and the other teacher in the room, Jeanne just giggled at his response. It's probably pretty amusing what they hear come out of our children's mouths sometimes.

The things that they say just make you want to hug the daylights out of them though!

0 comments: