CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

M - I - Crooked Letter - Crooked Letter - I .....

For Father's Day weekend, Tim and I packed up the boys, loaded up the minivan and headed down I-55 South to Ridgeland Mississippi to see my Dad and Stepmother (AKA Bear and Belle to the boys).

We pulled out of the driveway at 3:15 AM on Thursday morning and made the trip in 8 smooth hours. Our visit was packed full of fun. The boys swam in the pool, we went to the Mississippi Museum of Science and Natural History, swam, went on a Pony Ride, swam, visited a really cool park, swam, fed the ducks at the local pond, played in the fort that Belle had bought for the boys that was up in the back of the house and oh, did I mention that we SWAM in the pool?

Sunday morning at 3am, we pulled out of the driveway at Bear and Belle's house and headed home. Again, another smooth drive. Tim and I couldn't ask for two better passengers. We now know that the wee hours of the morning are the best time for our children to travel. It may not be ideal for us, but ideal for them.

The following is a SMALL sample of the TONS of pictures that I took during the course of our weekend - I hope you enjoy!

Thanks Pop & Lib for a great visit! We ALL had fun!




















0 comments: