CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"The Project" - Update

In JANUARY, Tim began working on our remodel project of our main living space. On 1/23/08, I posted that "Project Redo Has Begun". Well Monday marked the 5 month mark since we started and we're about 1/4 of the way done. It's been a long project, but when you are at the mercy of your husband who has to take real, paying jobs to make the money to PAY for the work he's doing at your own home, patience and understanding is KEY!

We have moved into the new family room and are enjoying our new TV and surroundings while work on the new kitchen area has begun. That will be the biggest part of the project! I cant' wait for it to be done. I'm going to have a kitchen that I've always seen Tim do in OTHER PEOPLE'S homes - now I'm the customer!!!

If you want to see our Before & During projects, check out my album by going to www.jackandmasonsmom.shutterfly.com

1 comments:

mrsmac said...

the family room looks fantastic! and i like the red front door :-)