CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Dishes

We have gotten to the the point in our home, where neither Tim or I can do ANYTHING in the kitchen without Mason's help. Fixing breakfast, dinner, or emptying the dishwasher are his FAVORITES to help with. Jack shows some interest but not nearly as much as Mason does.

Saturday night was a bit different, and something I HAD to catch with my camera. Jack was VERY willing to help Daddy and even wanted to learn how to do the dishes so Tim obliged. I couldn't help but smile to see "my three men" in the kitchen - what a sight it was.

A stool will become a PERMANENT FIXTURE in the new kitchen to make sure that Jack and Mason can continue to help whenever they want to - I don't want to NOT let them participate in something that they think is SO FUN (eventually they'll figure things out on their own).






1 comments:

Amy said...

What beautiful photos of a beautiful family!