CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mason!

Dear Mason,

Happy Birthday my sweet baby boy! I can't believe that you are THREE years old. It seems like just yesterday that Mommy and Daddy were headed to the hospital to have you evicted from the comforts of your warm home - you were NOT in any huge hurry to come out but once you made up your mind there was no stopping you from making your grand entrance into the world.

You have grown and changed so much in the past three years. You are so determined and strong willed. You want to do EVERYTHING that Mommy and Daddy do and are such a big helper. You have a fiery personality and get frustrated sometimes when you can't do things the way you want to. But you're learning and catching on quickly. You LOVE your big brother so much and you two have become great friends and playmates but DEFINITELY go through the fighting that siblings go through.




I hope you have a great birthday sweetie! You will always be MY BABY and my love bug - I love you more than words can say! We are so blessed to have you in our lives!

Mommy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Mason! I hope you had a good time at your party on Saturday. I only wish I could have been there with you.

Hugs and Kisses,

Moots