CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Medicine Fog

I have been fighting my first cold of the season this week. I've done very good to stay healthy through MOST of the winter but think my exposure to Sophie and the "germies" that come from her day-care got the best of me this past weekend. Nothing I can't handle but just a good run of the mill cold.

This morning, I was in such a medicine fog that I only put on one earring. I got to the office and for some reason, reached up to my left ear and felt it was BARE! That is NOT something that I do on a regular basis and I remembered putting on my right one so I could only blame it on my "state of mind" or lack there of.

So here I sit, bare earlobes and all, with one silver earring on my desk in my office, patiently waiting to take it home and return it to the jewelry box from whence it came.

Photobucket

0 comments: