CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Visitor

While I'm so excited that I can't see straight, I'm a bit nervous at the same time. My brother, Hank, and his wife, Tricia are headed to Las Vegas for the weekend and leave today. They are leaving Sophie with Tim and I while they are gone, so we'll be the parents to THREE children for 3 days. Eeek!!!

Sophie seems to be very comfortable around Tim, the boys and I and at our house so I'm not too concerned about that. I just wish I knew what she was going to think tonight when it's "YaYa" (my nieces and nephews call me "YaYa")putting her to bed in a strange room and not her Mommy and Poppa. Is she going to cry? Will she sleep all night or not? All these things..........

But one thing I am for sure is that I am going to LOVE having a little PINK PRINCESS in my house for three days and I know that the boys are going to have a blast with her as well! I can't wait! She's such a love bug and so sweet I could just eat her up!

So Hank and Tricia.....if you see this.....thank you for trusting us with Sophie for the weekend. We PROMISE that we'll take very good care of her and return her in the same condition that you left her in. But I can't take responsibility for any new stuff that she might learn or pick up from her cousins or Uncle Tim this weekend! I have heard talk of teaching her about Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins from two of the three of them (wink wink) - Love Ya Guys, feel free to call us whenever you want and we'll see Mommy on Sunday night.

Blog Signature Block

0 comments: